Why You Should Make A DIY Bluetooth Adapter Like This

In this post I show you how I made my own Bluetooth adapter to connect my corded headphones.

I avoid wireless devices and only use devices with wire, although I had bluetooth devices, such as headphones.

However, because I have watched a few videos where they test bluetooth devices their frequencies, and because there is a suspicion that they might cause problems, I decided to convert the only bluetooth device I still used, my headphones. Sure, you can buy a Bluetooth adapter but where's the fun in that?

So, I thought that this particular box would be the best solution, that is, to use my good quality wired headphones, but without connecting them with cable.

So in the box I "squeezed" a bluetooth receiver, a on-off switch and an 3.5mm audio jack (female connector). It is powered by a mobile charger (5VDC), since I have attached a USB cable to the power input, so that it can be powered by almost all devices.

As you can see in the image above, the device has a switch to turn it on and off and a headphone output. Headphones can be connected with a 3.5mm audio jack and as I previously said, it is connected directly to a mobile charger, so that there is no need for charging, since I am tired of this constant charging of my devices (smartphone, headphones, hands-free, smart watche, videogame controllers etc.).

I've been using the device for over a month now and I'm happy. The sound is very lound ans clear due to the fact that my headphones have a high sensitivity in dB, so I didn't need to put an additional amplifier in the box, the one the receiver has built-in is enough for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog