Sub-Blogs, Multilang and eShop Plugin for the Bludit

I'm working on an new Plugin for the Bludit CMS, which allows you to create sub-blogs (multi blogs), it supports multilang posts (posts, pages and categories in multi languages) and you can also have an eshop.

Although I was working on a CMS in php, mostly to cover my own needs, however it takes a lot of time to create from the beggining the login system, the admin panel and everything else a modern CMS need to work.

So I decided to pause the development of my CMS and start the creation of a plugin for a CMS covers me instead.

I didn't want to develop a plugin for the WordPress, because WordPress gets very slow after a while. So I decided to create this plugin for the Bludit, which I have write a few plugins for and I know how it works.

  • You can have multilang (or polylang) content. For now it only supports posts/pages and categories.
  • You can have multi sub-blogs, blogs that can have its own posts and categories, except the main blog.
  • You can also have an eshop, with a lot of settings and options.
  • The plugin supports AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) and SEO without the need for extra plugins.
  • You can temporary disable a blog or an entire language, in case you want their posts to be hidden from your blog..
  • You can have a sitemap with separate file for each blog.

For now the plugin is under constraction and I don't know when I finish it, although it's 90% ready. You can see a demo here, which runs on a single bludit installation.

A few screenshots of the plugin

Sub-Blogs, Multilang and eShop Plugin for the Bludit 1
The main settings
Sub-Blogs, Multilang and eShop Plugin for the Bludit 2
The settings for the blogs
Sub-Blogs, Multilang and eShop Plugin for the Bludit 3
The settings for the eShop
Sub-Blogs, Multilang and eShop Plugin for the Bludit 4
The settings for the products
Sub-Blogs, Multilang and eShop Plugin for the Bludit 5
The main language menu
Sub-Blogs, Multilang and eShop Plugin for the Bludit 6
The settings of a language

Comments

Popular posts from this blog